Moto Turbo 3GB RAM and 64GB Internal Memory Starts EMI Price From Rs.1,094 and The Product Cost is Rs.31,999, Buy this product Choosing 3,6,9,12,18 and 24 Months Credit Cards EMI Options or COD (cash on Delivery) Options
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Memory
- 5.2 inch Quad HD Display
- 21MP Rear Camera and 2MP Front Camera
- 3900 mAh Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core Processor
- Moto Turbo Rs.1,094 Debit Card EMI, Buy from ICICI, Axis and SBI Cars through Amazon Flipkart Online Shopping Stores
- Moto Turbo Rs.1,094 Available on No Cost EMI Options
- Moto Turbo Rs.1,094 Starts Monthly EMI Price
- Get Moto Turbo Rs.1,094 Bajaj Finserv EMI Store with No Cost EMI Offer
- Purchase Moto Turbo Rs.1,094 EMI without credit card
Buy Moto Turbo Rs.1,094 Without Credit Card
1. What is a 'EMI' ?
You repay the loan in equated monthly installment, basically a monthly repayment of a fixed amount of loan taken in order to purchase a particular product
2. Which credit cards can I use?
You can use ICICI, AXIS, HDFC, SBI, American Express, Citibank, Flipkart Axis Bank, HSBC, IndusInd Bank, J&K Bank, Kotak Bank, RBL Bank Credit Card, Standard Chartered Bank, Yes Bank
3. How can I buy Products with Bajaj EMI card ?
You can buy products through your Bajaj EMI Card shop and pay later, at no extra cost. Bajaj Finserv EMI Card holder, you can shop for all your favourite products from Flipkart and Amazon and pay in easy instalments. All product categories The minimum cart Value is Rs.4,500
4. How many months can I make my payment ?
Based on Amount and bank you can choose it 3, 6, 9, 12, 24 and 36 months
5. Is there a any minimum transaction amount required?
Yes, minimum 3,000+ shopping cart value and 4, 500+ for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. This option is available only the cart contains items from a single seller.
6. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card No Cost EMI Tenures ?
The offer will be applicable for Credit Card EMI transactions for 3,6 and 9 month tenure.
7. Is there any no cost emi options available ?
Yes, the Amazon ICICI Credit card , Flipkart Axis bank credit cards, Bajaj Finserv and some of debit cards offering no cost emi upto 24 months and sometimes based on products the Merchant will offer no cost emi upto 9 months
8. Any Debit Cards EMI Available ?
Stanc means Standard Chartered Bank* interest rate and price will change time to time based bank check terms and conditions before buying