Celestron PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope Starts EMI Price From Rs.261 and The Product Cost is Rs.5,499, Buy this product Choosing 3,6,9,12 and 24 Months Credit Cards EMI Options or COD (cash on Delivery) Options
- 2 Years Celestron India Warranty
- Erect Image Optics for Astronomical & Land Observation
- Focal Length: 500 mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 63X and 2: 25X
- Highest Useful Magnification: 118X
- Resolution: (Rayleigh): 2.79 arc seconds
- 2X Barlow Lens
- Nylon Carrying Bag
- Celestron PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope Rs.261 Debit Card EMI, Buy from ICICI, Axis and SBI Cars through Amazon Flipkart Online Shopping Stores
- Celestron PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope Rs.261 Available on No Cost EMI Options
- Celestron PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope Rs.261 Starts Monthly EMI Price
- Get Celestron PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope Rs.261 Bajaj Finserv EMI Store with No Cost EMI Offer
- Purchase Celestron PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope Rs.261 EMI without credit card
Buy Celestron PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope Rs.261 Without Credit Card
1. What is a 'EMI' ?
You repay the loan in equated monthly installment, basically a monthly repayment of a fixed amount of loan taken in order to purchase a particular product
2. Which credit cards can I use?
You can use ICICI, AXIS, HDFC, SBI, American Express, Citibank, Flipkart Axis Bank, HSBC, IndusInd Bank, J&K Bank, Kotak Bank, RBL Bank Credit Card, Standard Chartered Bank, Yes Bank and ZestMoney
3. How can I buy Products with Bajaj EMI card ?
You can buy products through your Bajaj EMI Card shop and pay later, at no extra cost. Bajaj Finserv EMI Card holder, you can shop for all your favourite products from Flipkart and Amazon and pay in easy instalments. All product categories The minimum cart Value is Rs.4,500
4. How many months can I make my payment ?
Based on Amount and bank you can choose it 3, 6, 9, 12, 24 and 36 months
5. Is there a any minimum transaction amount required?
Yes, minimum 3,000+ shopping cart value and 4, 500+ for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. This option is available only the cart contains items from a single seller.
6. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card has No Cost EMI Tenures ?
The offer will be applicable for Credit Card EMI transactions for 3,6 and 9 month tenure.
7. Is there any no cost emi options available ?
Yes, the Amazon ICICI Credit card , Flipkart Axis bank credit cards, Bajaj Finserv, ZestMoney and some of debit cards offering no cost emi upto 24 months and sometimes based on products the Merchant will offer no cost emi upto 9 months
8. Any Debit Cards EMI Available ?
Yes it is available before you have check your bank then it will available. For More Details Amazon and Flipkart Debit Car EMI
9. Can I Pay Using ZestMoney EMI ?
Please check at payment ‘EMI Options’ and also at product detail page, to check your eligibility for EMI more details Click here
10. What is ICICI Bank Cardless EMI ?
ICICI Bank Pre-Approved customers will get No Cost EMI option to buy Mobiles, Gadgets and Home appliances by using their mobile phone and PAN more info : SMS <CARDLESS> to <5676766> or check in the ‘Offers’ section on iMobile app
|Bank EMI Months||3||6||9||12||18||24||36|
|Amazon ICICI Bank||0%||0%||14%||14%||15%||15%||N/A|
|Bank of Baroda||13%||13%||13%||13%||15%||15%||15%|
|Flipkart Axis Bank||0%||0%||13%||13%||15%||15%||15%|
|ICICI Debit Card||14%||14%||14%||14%||N/A||N/A||N/A|