Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290 1GB RAM and 16GB Internal Memory Starts EMI Price From Rs.713 and The Product Cost is Rs.14,999, Buy this product Choosing 3,6,9,12 and 24 Months Credit Cards EMI Options or COD (cash on Delivery) Options
- 8MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 4.7-inch capacitive touchscreen
- Android v4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1.4GHz MediaTek Octa core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB
- 2010mAH battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290 Rs.713 Debit Card EMI, Buy from ICICI, Axis and SBI Cars through Amazon Flipkart Online Shopping Stores
- Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290 Rs.713 Available on No Cost EMI Options
- Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290 Rs.713 Starts Monthly EMI Price
- Get Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290 Rs.713 Bajaj Finserv EMI Store with No Cost EMI Offer
- Purchase Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290 Rs.713 EMI without credit card
Buy Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290 Rs.713 Without Credit Card
1. What is a 'EMI' ?
EMI stands for "Equated Monthly Installment." It is a fixed payment amount made by a borrower to a lender at a specified date each calendar month.
2. Which credit cards can I use?
You can use ICICI, AXIS, HDFC, SBI, American Express, Citibank, Flipkart Axis Bank, HSBC, IndusInd Bank, J&K Bank, Kotak Bank, RBL Bank Credit Card, Standard Chartered Bank, Yes Bank and ZestMoney
3. How can I buy Products with Bajaj EMI card ?
Bajaj Finserv EMI card is usually accepted at various partner stores. Check the official Bajaj Finserv website or contact their customer support to get a list of partner stores where you can use the EMI card
4. How many months can I make my payment ?
Based on Amount and bank you can choose it 3, 6, 9, 12, 24 and 36 months
5. Is there a any minimum transaction amount required?
Yes, minimum 3,000+ shopping cart value and 4, 500+ for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. This option is available only the cart contains items from a single seller.
6. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card has No Cost EMI Tenures ?
The offer will be applicable for Credit Card EMI transactions for 3,6 and 9 month tenure.
7. Is there any no cost emi options available ?
Yes, the Amazon ICICI Credit card , Flipkart Axis bank credit cards, Bajaj Finserv, ZestMoney and some of debit cards offering no cost emi upto 24 months and sometimes based on products the Merchant will offer no cost emi upto 9 months
8. Any Debit Cards EMI Available ?
some banks and financial institutions offer EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) options for purchases made using debit cards. However, the availability of debit card EMI options can vary based on the bank, the type of debit card, and the specific terms and conditions. For More Details Amazon and Flipkart Debit Car EMI
9. Can I Pay Using ZestMoney EMI ?
ZestMoney is a fintech company in India that provides digital EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) options for online purchases. ZestMoney allows customers to convert their purchases into EMIs, making it more convenient for them to manage payments over time. more details Click here
10. What is ICICI Bank Cardless EMI ?
ICICI Bank Pre-Approved customers will get No Cost EMI option to buy Mobiles, Gadgets and Home appliances by using their mobile phone and PAN more info : SMS <CARDLESS> to <5676766> or check in the ‘Offers’ section on iMobile app
|Bank EMI Months||3||6||9||12||18||24||36|
|Amazon ICICI Bank||0%||0%||15.99%||15.99%||15.99%||15.99%||N/A|
|AU Small Finance Bank||16%||16%||16%||16%||16%||16%||N/A|
|Bank of Baroda||13%||14%||14%||15%||15%||16%||15%|
|Flipkart Axis Bank||0%||0%||13%||13%||15%||15%||15%|
|ICICI Debit Card||14%||14%||14%||14%||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|ICICI Bank Cardless||18%||18%||18%||18%||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|IDFC FIRST Bank||14%||15%||15%||15%||15%||15%||N/A|