Motorola G9 EMI Price Starts From Rs.542 Per Month and The Product Cost is Rs.11,499 in India, Buy on EMI Choosing 3,6,9,12,18 and 24 Months Installment Options Through Credit Card or Debit Card, bajaj finance and COD (cash on Delivery) Option Online Shopping in India
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB ROM (internal memory and Expandable Upto 512 GB
- 6.5 inch HD+ Display Screen
- 48MP + 2MP + 2MP and 8MP Front Camera
- Android 10 cOperating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Octa Core Processor
- 5000 mAh Battery Capacity
Motorola G9 Price in India
- Motorola G9 Rs.542 Debit Card EMI, Buy from ICICI, Axis and SBI Cars through Amazon Flipkart Online Shopping Stores
- Motorola G9 Rs.542 Available on No Cost EMI Options
- Motorola G9 Rs.542 Starts Monthly EMI Price
- Get Motorola G9 Rs.542 Bajaj Finserv EMI Store with No Cost EMI Offer
- Purchase Motorola G9 Rs.542 EMI without credit card
Buy Motorola G9 Rs.542 Without Credit Card
1. What is a 'EMI' ?
You repay the loan in equated monthly installment, basically a monthly repayment of a fixed amount of loan taken in order to purchase a particular product
2. Which credit cards can I use?
You can use ICICI, AXIS, HDFC, SBI, American Express, Citibank, Flipkart Axis Bank, HSBC, IndusInd Bank, J&K Bank, Kotak Bank, RBL Bank Credit Card, Standard Chartered Bank, Yes Bank
3. How can I buy Products with Bajaj EMI card ?
You can buy products through your Bajaj EMI Card shop and pay later, at no extra cost. Bajaj Finserv EMI Card holder, you can shop for all your favourite products from Flipkart and Amazon and pay in easy instalments. All product categories The minimum cart Value is Rs.4,500
4. How many months can I make my payment ?
Based on Amount and bank you can choose it 3, 6, 9, 12, 24 and 36 months
5. Is there a any minimum transaction amount required?
Yes, minimum 3,000+ shopping cart value and 4, 500+ for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. This option is available only the cart contains items from a single seller.
6. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card No Cost EMI Tenures ?
The offer will be applicable for Credit Card EMI transactions for 3,6 and 9 month tenure.
7. Is there any no cost emi options available ?
Yes, the Amazon ICICI Credit card , Flipkart Axis bank credit cards, Bajaj Finserv and some of debit cards offering no cost emi upto 24 months and sometimes based on products the Merchant will offer no cost emi upto 9 months
8. Any Debit Cards EMI Available ?
Stanc means Standard Chartered Bank* interest rate and price will change time to time based bank check terms and conditions before buying