Canon EOS 80D(W) DSLR Camera with 16GB SD Card starts EMI Price From Rs.2,757 Per Month and The Product Price in India is Rs.80,640, Buy on EMI Choosing 3,6,9,12,18 and 24 Months EMI Options Through Credit Cards or Debit Card and COD (cash on Delivery) Option Online Shopping in India
Canon EOS 80D(W) DSLR Camera Product Features
- 24 MP Effective Pixels
- CMOS Sensor Type
- Built with WiFi Available
- Mini HDMI Type C Port
- 1920 x 1080 Video Resolution
- 3 inch Display Size with Touch Screen
- 2 Years Canon India Warranty
Canon EOS 80D(W) DSLR Camera Price in India
- Canon EOS 80D(W) DSLR Camera Rs.2,757 Debit Card EMI, Buy from ICICI, Axis and SBI Cars through Amazon Flipkart Online Shopping Stores
- Canon EOS 80D(W) DSLR Camera Rs.2,757 Available on No Cost EMI Options
- Canon EOS 80D(W) DSLR Camera Rs.2,757 Starts Monthly EMI Price
- Get Canon EOS 80D(W) DSLR Camera Rs.2,757 Bajaj Finserv EMI Store with No Cost EMI Offer
- Purchase Canon EOS 80D(W) DSLR Camera Rs.2,757 EMI without credit card
Buy Canon EOS 80D(W) DSLR Camera Rs.2,757 Without Credit Card
1. What is a 'EMI' ?
You repay the loan in equated monthly installment, basically a monthly repayment of a fixed amount of loan taken in order to purchase a particular product
2. Which credit cards can I use?
You can use ICICI, AXIS, HDFC, SBI, American Express, Citibank, Flipkart Axis Bank, HSBC, IndusInd Bank, J&K Bank, Kotak Bank, RBL Bank Credit Card, Standard Chartered Bank, Yes Bank
3. How can I buy Products with Bajaj EMI card ?
You can buy products through your Bajaj EMI Card shop and pay later, at no extra cost. Bajaj Finserv EMI Card holder, you can shop for all your favourite products from Flipkart and Amazon and pay in easy instalments. All product categories The minimum cart Value is Rs.4,500
4. How many months can I make my payment ?
Based on Amount and bank you can choose it 3, 6, 9, 12, 24 and 36 months
5. Is there a any minimum transaction amount required?
Yes, minimum 3,000+ shopping cart value and 4, 500+ for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. This option is available only the cart contains items from a single seller.
6. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card No Cost EMI Tenures ?
The offer will be applicable for Credit Card EMI transactions for 3,6 and 9 month tenure.
7. Is there any no cost emi options available ?
Yes, the Amazon ICICI Credit card , Flipkart Axis bank credit cards, Bajaj Finserv and some of debit cards offering no cost emi upto 24 months and sometimes based on products the Merchant will offer no cost emi upto 9 months
8. Any Debit Cards EMI Available ?
9. Can I Pay Using ZestMoney EMI ?
Please check at payment ‘EMI Options’ and also at product detail page to check your eligibility for EMI. more details Click here
10. What is ICICI Bank Cardless EMI ?
ICICI Bank Pre-Approved customers will get No Cost EMI option to buy Mobiles, Gadgets and Home appliances by using their mobile phone and PAN more info : SMS <CARDLESS> to <5676766> or check in the ‘Offers’ section on iMobile app
|Bank EMI Months||3||6||9||12||18||24||36|
|Amazon ICICI Bank||0%||0%||14%||14%||15%||15%||N/A|
|Bank of Baroda||13%||13%||13%||13%||15%||15%||15%|
|Flipkart Axis Bank||0%||0%||13%||13%||15%||15%||15%|
|ICICI Debit Card||14%||14%||14%||14%||N/A||N/A||N/A|